Attention: Extreme risk of flooding from heavy rain! – 24h, issue: 10:03 am
Note on the risk of flooding of the highest level: In this region there is currently an extreme risk of flooding due to heavy rain. In the last 24 hours, an average rainfall of 94 l / m² was registered. Up to 165 l / m² of precipitation fell at certain points.
Locations affected: Caines, Caines – Kuens, Certosa, Madonna, Moso in Passiria, Plata, Rifiano, Saltusio, San Martino in Passiria, Senales, Stulles, Verdins
Streams, smaller rivers anyway, can swell extremely and cause severe flooding! Record water levels are occasionally possible! As a result, flooding can also occur on larger rivers in the catchment area of the rainfall. In lower regions in particular, entire villages can be flooded, cellars can often fill up and landslides cannot be ruled out in the mountains.
– Be sure to stay away from smaller streams and rivers
– Do not drive through flooded streets and underpasses
– If possible, cross streets that are not flooded, even low water levels can carry people away when the current is high
– Do not go into the cellar if water leaks
– Go to higher areas / floors if the water levels of streams and rivers rise sharply
Last Updated on 06/12/2020 – 10:16 by EuropeWeather24
Es tut uns leid, dass der Beitrag für dich nicht hilfreich war!
Lasse uns diesen Beitrag verbessern!
Wie können wir diesen Beitrag verbessern?